Our immigration staff handles a variety of administrative applications, including:
- Green Cards (LPR or family-based permanent residence)
- Consular Processing (family petitions in foreign countries)
- Waivers (unlawful presence, criminal and immigration fraud waivers)
- TPS (Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, etc.)
- Deferred Action (aka “DREAM ACT”)
- U Visas (victims of crimes)
- VAWA (domestic abuse)
In addition, we have extensive experience representing clients in removal and deportation proceedings before the Immigration Courts, Board of Immigration Appeals, as well as appeals to the Federal Circuit Courts of Appeal. Our services include:
- Applications for cancellation of removal for permanent residents and non-permanent residents.
- Applications for asylum, withholding of removal and relief under the Convention Against Torture.
- Motions to Reopen and Motions to Reconsider.
- Requests for Stay of Removal & Deportation Bond requests.
- Appeals to the Board of Immigration Appeals and Petitions for Review with the Federal Circuit Courts of Appeal.