We cut our teeth in the construction industry representing architects, engineers, contractors, subcontractors and owners at some of SoCal’s top construction law firms. At Huprich Vega, we come with big firm experience, but offer the personal attention and cost-effectiveness of a smaller firm. For our construction clients, we offer legal advice in the following areas:
- Company Formation & Structure
- Partnerships & Joint Venture Agreements
- Construction Contracts & Negotiations
- Breach of Contract
- Change Orders
- Defect Claims
- Schedule & Delay Claims
- Unpaid Invoices/Collections
- Mechanics Liens
- Independent Contractor Disputes
- Employee Wage Issues & Claims
- Mediation, Arbitration & Litigation
Construction Contracts and Construction Law
The construction contract is arguably the most important element to any project overall, but five keys to any successful project are:
- Scope is properly defined;
- Expectations of the parties are clearly communicated;
- Parties effectively Communicate during the project;
- Change orders are properly documented; and
- Scheduling promises are met.
As experienced construction attorneys with over 24 years of experience, we know all the angles as well as the pitfalls that can lead to unnecessary litigation. When that becomes necessary though, we’re just as comfortable working our way around a courthouse.
Our in-depth understanding of construction contracts and construction law, as well as employment law, also make us uniquely suited to handle a variety of legal matters facing contractors and their companies.
To learn more about Huprich Vega’s construction law services, contact us today. We have two offices in Pasadena and Rancho Cucamonga. Our attorneys have served the Southern California community for over 20 years.
The Huprich Vega Difference
At Huprich Vega, we offer free initial consultations under most circumstances. All discussions with our attorneys remain confidential and protected by attorney-client privilege, even if you ultimately choose to hire another attorney.
Call us at 626.797.0275 or message us online to schedule an appointment to find out how we can help you tell your story.